Seminar: Systemic Group Dynamics
How to productively harness group dynamics
Teams, project groups, and working groups are the epicentres of complex organizations. A deep understanding of the dynamics, organizing principles and self-regulating mechanisms of groups is absolutely essential for team leaders and managers. Those who can analyze and productively harness group processes will be in an excellent position to lead, change, and make a difference.
In a nutshell
• How do groups work?
• How do groups affect your management style?
• Developing strategies for productively harnessing group dynamics
• Compact five-day seminar
• Group analysis methods
• Recognizing your own behaviour patterns
• Perception filters with feedback processes
• ... and more
• C-level executives
• Members of senior management
• Project group managers
• Internal and external consultants in organization development, human resources, management training and in-house training
or contact Tanja Widemann
Phone: +41 (0)71 224 7504